Sunday, October 21, 2012

In Love

I have lost my passion. The light in my eyes has died. The warmth in my soul has left me. I am lost, lost without you.

Everything that I stood for, everything that was me is gone. Trying to figure out my life is hard even harder without you. Some days I look for someone to rescue me, other days I don't want to be rescued. Secretly, there is only one person who can truly help. But the question remains, will I ever feel like rescuing myself? Or will my life forever be drowned with the burden of surviving, of making the wrong choice?

There is only one thing that is truly saving me. For I am in love. In love with the passion, light, and warmth of other people.



Everyone I met has touched my soul and it excites me to see where they'll go. For every time that I see other's passions it reminds me of your contagious smile. That smile is worth it. Worth it for me to live out your passion, Michael. Worth it for me to find mine. Worth it for me to touch one other person.



No fears and limitless, MHF

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10