Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Silence the Torture


I made it. I made it another year. I made it to 2013. 

Michael, I have been reflecting on this last year. Some goals, dreams, and wishes of mine came true while others faded, got lost, purposing didn't happen. 

Goals, dreams, and wishes that came true:
1. I finished a semester of graduate school
2. I got an internship at Chrysler working for the Dodge Brand
3. I discovered that I could love another person
4. I'm becoming more open, more vulnerable, more you

Goals, dreams, and wishes that didn't come true:
1. Professionally, I entered into a career that doesn't fit. I did it because of you Michael. I am following your dreams
2. My love came at the wrong time. My heart is just getting crushed and trampled upon while I wait for Mr. Right to realize that he's my Mr. Right. I don't wait for anyone
3. I still am not opening up about you. I still don't remember much about life before, just about the day that you died
4. I still torture myself daily


This year, I know what I have to do. I've always known yet it is just easier to sit and torture myself. It's easier to not move on with my life. It's easier to give up then to trek on. I wish I could be stronger, Michael. I wish time stood still. Because as each year, month, day passes by, I shut down more and more. For I know that, unfortunately, I won't talk about you until it's too late. I'm beyond saving...


No fears and limitless, MHF

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10