Thursday, January 17, 2013

Magic

Michael, there have been two moments in my life where magic happened.

The day you died marks the first magical day. Those fourteen hours I had with you in Florida were the most special hours of my life. Words cannot describe my feelings. For that day I felt on top of the world. Thinking back, I get chills knowing how happy you made me. I didn't think I could be any happier until we went to the beach. I remember hugging you, knowing that my life was absolutely perfect. I was breathless and in heaven picturing our future together.

We know how that magical day ended.

The second day where I saw magic happen was actually yesterday. For I discovered where my heart lies. Besides our last day together, Michael, I don't remember ever being this happy, free, overjoyed, and at peace. Even though everything in my life is up in the air, out of my control, I know where I will end up.

Magically, both days ended with me in tears. Tears of heartbreak, devastation, shock. Tears of happiness, joy, excitement.

-

I inadvertently let myself have moments of bliss. To be perfectly honest, Michael, it was magically wonderful and I await the next time where I let these moments slip past the torture.


No fears and limitless, MHF 

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10