Sunday, December 3, 2017

The Time Is Now

Michael, honestly I'm starting to write this post and have no idea how to say this.

You and I both know what it feels like to have a soulmate.

Growing up in a native world. I thought that soulmates were a once in a lifetime experience. Yes, I've had connections with people before, but I thought that the person that you were supposed to end up with was a soulmate. And I thought that a soulmate was a once in a lifetime experience.

To me, a soulmate is how you define love. With a soulmate, you have a connection and love that never wavers. Through thick and thin, you always have a partner.

Between you and my conquerer, you both had my heart and my entire soul. To me, you both were it. I know that in that in this lifetime, you only get a few soulmates. And to be perfectly honest, Michael, if you and my conquerer were the only two that I ever truly experience, I would be perfectly fine with that.

But then something happened. Both of my soulmates moved on without me. While you were taken with a force, my other soulmate slowly realized that he wasn't ready. He moved on much earlier than me and now has an entire life of his own.

But to be honest, I'm happy for you both. Michael, you don't have to see or experience the harshness of life. You are blessed with being naive and only knowing the life you had. And while I used to envy that, I know that I wouldn't be me without all of my experiences. As for my conquerer, he has had a much more complete life than I could have ever imaged. Seeing love and war, I can only imagine the life that he has to see and overcome. While I know that you are gone, Michael, I know that my conquerer has to still live his life fully. I still have to live my life fully.

In the past seven years, I have come to learn that soulmates aren't just one person. They can be a few individuals who make a profound impact. To me, a soulmate is someone that you love no matter what. For you will always be connected to them.


And while I used to think that I would only get two in my lifetime, I was mistaken. While I've had two who randomly enter my life and find me, I also know that I have at least one more out there. While he might not be as easy to find or to open up to, I know that I have another person out there who understands my soul.

And even though the process may be long, I can promise this: to the best of my ability, I will be open, straightforward and myself. For this is the only way that I can find my other soulmate, the one that I'm supposed to spend my life with. I only hope that he is patient and understanding of me.

From now on, I will truly try to live with no fears and limitless, MHF.



No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10