Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dusty

Michael, I let myself crack. I am losing you, losing us, losing everything that we had, losing every part of who I am. I wish I could say that I'm fighting. Fighting to keep me alive, fighting to keep the memory of you. Instead, I am running. I'm letting the crack get bigger until there is no hope. I wish I could stay strong but at some point even the strongest of metals breaks. I just know that this breaking point is also my melting point.

Moving forward is too hard and painful. I know you could have done it. You would have fought so hard for me, for us. You were always the stronger one. I am sorry to fail you. But, for now, it is just easier to run away and try to forget everything. Because of our intertwined souls, I know that you'll understand. I'll eventually be ready and come back to conquer the dust that has settled. I promise that I'll be back.



No fears and limitless, MHF

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10