Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Heart

"Your Heart Will Go On"

That was a message I received on the second day of your viewing. While it made me burst into tears, deep in my heart I felt that that message was wrong. For Michael, how could my heart go on without you? 

Five years later, I have learned that that message could not have been more true. 

Michael, while this journey has not been easy, I have found that despite it all my heart can love. From people to animals to places to experiences, my once empty heart is now filling with more love than I thought was possible.

While I never wanted my heart to go on as in my mind that meant I was letting go of you, I now know that my heart going on means that you are going on with me. You will always be with me, and for that, I thank you.

And now that my once shattered heart is slowly filling back up, know it will never be the same without you. 



No fears and limitless, MHF

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10