Friday, February 6, 2015

Mysterious Ways

"I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways" 

Blue eyes
Soothing comforts
Sweet cuddles
Intertwined souls

Bravery
Patience
Kisses
Chivalrous 

Selflessness
Understanding
Reliance
Adventuresome

Caring ways
Helpful demeanor
Gentle soul
Thoughtful nature


Every love that I have felt, while they all have been different, have shaped the way that I love and want to be loved. And with these loves, while they will be lost, they all have deepened my soul.

With mere days to February 14th, love has been on my mind a little bit more than it usually is. While I am anxiously awaiting for my soul mate to walk into my life, it is through my other loves that I am learning to be patient. For with each of them, I stumbled into an unexpected love affair and it is with the serendipitous feelings and mysterious ways that will always make me truly treasure these moments of love. 


No fears and limitless, MHF

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10