Saturday, February 8, 2014

Why

"because you remind me of everything there is in this world to love" 
The Reason Why - Storypeople


As I could have predicted, everything that has happened these past 4 years is hitting me. All at once, Michael, I feel as if I am drowning. I am drowning in my own emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Unlike last time, I don't know if I am capable of saving myself.  

I am in desperate need of rescuing. I want you. I need you. This is my plea for you to become my hero. For once you do, I know that all of this mess will feel manageable. I will be able to breathe knowing that you will be by my side, forever and ever. 

But I also know that you are the one who put me in this mess to begin with.


No fears and limitless, MHF

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10